There are some things you can do which may help you to heal more quickly.
Activities to Avoid:
- bending and lifting with straight legs
- twisting your spine on top of your pelvis ( use your feet to turn )
- slouching in chairs and crossing your legs when sitting
- wearing "high heels"
- sleeping on your abdomen
- contact sports and sudden movement
Activities to Help:
- Eat simple fresh foods: plenty of fruit and vegetables, minimal preservatives and manufactured foods, minimal animal products and alcohol
- Rest: give your body time to repair
- Stick to your schedule: the quality of your adjustments is an essential ingredient, and their timing is vital